Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A long overdue update.




It has been 7 months since my last post! This seems to be a trend with my blog updates. I have good intention, I promise. Time is such a mysterious thing. Days seem to creep by while weeks seem to absolutely fly.

Next month, on September 24th, Mr. Fargason and I will celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Our plan is to venture to the hill country of Austin, Texas and retreat at a B&B. Sounds incredibly refreshing, right?! We think so. If you have any suggestions of fun things to see or do in the Texas hill country please send them our way. I really love doing life with him; he is such a joy to my heart.


I will leave you with these verses that remain so close to my heart in this season of life. They are currently hanging on the walls of my home. Jessica, my incredibly wise & older sister told me when in times where you need to remember God's promises for you. Go to Hobby Lobby, buy craft paper, take markers and right down God's word, tape the Bible verse to your walls as banners of love & hope in your home. 

So this is what I did!

Psalm 36:5-8
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! 
Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings. 
They are abundantly satisfied with the fullness of Your house,
And You give them drink from the river of Your pleasures. 
 For with You is the fountain of life;
In Your light we see light.

Psalm 18:1-3
I will love You, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised


Proverbs 3: 4-6
Let not mercy and truth forsake you
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart, 
 And so find favor and high esteem
In the sight of God and man.
 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding  
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.


yes and amen!



alison

No comments:

Post a Comment